Family of Twelve appoints new chair
New Zealand wine group Family of Twelve has appointed Judy Finn to the role of chairperson.
Finn, from Neudorf Vineyards in Nelson, takes over today from William Hoare of Fromm Winery in Marlborough.
"The Family of Twelve is a special group - 12 strong individual brands that work together promoting New Zealand and fine wine," said Finn. "We respect each other immensely and want the world to understand New Zealand does not just make good wine - it can make great wine, wine that stands alongside the best in the world."
Finn is the first woman to be elected to the role.
The Family of Twelve was founded in 2005. It is made up of Kumeu River, Villa Maria, The Millton Vineyard, Craggy Range, Ata Rangi, Palliser Estate, Neudorf Vineyards, Nautilus Estate, Fromm Winery, Lawson's Dry Hills, Pegasus Bay and Felton Road.
Last month, Marlborough Wine Estates Group joined winemakers including Delegat's and Foley Family Wines in securing a listing on the New Zealand stock exchange.
The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
Nearly 15 years after the dawn of the BRIC economies was heralded, a number of developing nations around the world offer tantalising and lucrative growth prospects for international beverage businesse...read more
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends