SWEDEN: Facile launches JV to break US
Facile & Co is to launch its vodka and gin brands in the US. The Swedish spirits maker said yesterday that it has signed an agreement to form a US company to exclusively launch its brands in the country.
The operation will be headed by Lyons Brown III. Facile & Co also said that it plans to submit its brand distribution rights for its products in return for a 30% stake in the US business.
The deal is expected to generate a considerable increase in sales and generate positive cash-flow in the medium term in Facile & Co, the company said.
The US company will be a joint venture between Facile, Ground Zero, a US advertising agency, and Lyons Brown III.
Brown will be in charge of operations assisted by James Roberton, former managing director of Facile & Co. Brown was previously senior vice president and director of sales with Brown-Forman.
Brown-Forman has announced the next step in its succession plan....
US wine and spirits group, Brown-Forman, has announced a quarterly cash dividend of 24.50 cents per share on Class A and Class B Common Stock, following a board meeting....
Brown-Forman has reported earnings growth of 21% for its fiscal year to 30 April....
The US wines and spirits company, Brown-Forman, has launched its vodka brand, Finlandia, in India. Along with the core brand, three flavoured versions of Finlandia are also to be made available on the...
Brown-Forman Beverages has replaced Bacardi as its spirits distributor in Canada....
Samuel Adams Brewery has secured a production deal with Brown-Forman....
A director of Brown-Forman Corp. has sold part of his holding in the company....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp