Product Launch - US: Fabulous American Beverages' Kansas Spirit Whiskey
Click through to view Fabulous American Beverages' Kansas Spirit Whiskey
Fabulous American Beverages' Kansas Spirit Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, US, 40% abv
Available - Since September
Location - US, initially in Kansas and Missouri
Price - SRP of US$29 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - MHW
Kansas Clean Distilled Spirit Whiskey is distilled from winter wheat rather than corn, which is used in most American whiskies. It is also column distilled rather than pot distilled. The new spirit is then blended with a “premium aged whiskey”.
The product has been introduced to “take whiskey out of the peat bogs and put it into a thumping nightclub where it belongs”, according to the company. Kansas Spirit Whiskey will roll out in “select markets” over the next 12 months.
New York-based Fabulous American Beverages was formed in 2009.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire