US: Fabiano appoints Admiral as importer and marketer
Italian winemaker Fabiano has appointed New Jersey-based Admiral Imports as importer and marketer for its US brand.
The agreement with Fabiano, a producer of Veronese wines, is effective from August, the company said today (8 August).
"Our relationship both personal and business with Admiral Imports has existed for over 20 years and I am now very proud to be able to appoint Admiral my Fabiano wines," said Nicola Fabiano.
Fabiano wines include Soave, Lugana, Valpollicella, Amarone I Fondatori, Valpolicella Ripasso Negraro, and Vajo.
Admiral Imports represents international brands such as Iceberg Vodka, Iceberg Gin, O2 Sparkling Premium Vodka, Pig's Nose Scotch Whisky and Sheep Dip Scotch Whisky.
Increased investment by multinationals is transforming the rum sector which, according to a new report from just-drinks and IWSR, could be the next "hot" international spirits category. Ben Cooper rep...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Russian Standard Vodka is to be distributed in South East Asia by Maxxium Worldwide, with Maxxium partner Beam Global Spirits & Wine set to take lead responsibility and eventual distribution control i...
Long Island Spirits has entered into a distribution relationship with Winebow, the third largest distributor in New York, for its LiV Vodka brand....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has lowered its full-year sales and profit guidance for 2009, on the back of weakening local currencies....
Scotch whisky group William Grant & Sons has signed a new distribution deal in the US with The Charmer Sunbelt Group, as part of its strategy to reinvigorate Stolichnaya vodka in the country....
Fortune Brands chief executive Bruce Carbonari has said he remains confident that the group's spirits arm, Beam Global Spirits & Wine, can ride out recession, despite a tumble in sales and profit....
California based wine and spirit company, Access Beverage has signed a letter of intent for the purchase of a 50% stake in European vodka company, Diamond Wodka....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends