UK: Extreme seeks to up Blavod stake
Blavod Extreme Spirits PLC has said that, following the sale of 1m ordinary shares in the company at £0.22 pence each late last week, Extreme Beverage Company, LLC is interested in 8,739,039 ordinary shares, representing 13.35% in the company.
The sale was in order to satisfy amounts contractually owed by Extreme to third parties, as described in the company's prospectus dated 23 December 2003.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014