AUSTRALIA: Exports continue to surge
Australia's wine export boom continues, according to latest official figures showing new records for the year to the end of March. They reached 386.7m litres, up 18.7% on volume and worth $A1.81 billion ($US910m) up 16.2% by value over the comparable 2001 figures. Official statistics from Wine of Australia showed this was 61m litres above the previous 12-month period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads