AUSTRALIA: Exports continue to set records
The spate of record volume and value exports for Australian wine continues with year-end October results showing 445m litres were shipped, up 22%, on the year to October 31, 2001 with a value of A$2.15 billion, (US$1.18 billion), up 25%. There was also a 2.5% increase in the average dollar per litre in the period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman