SPAIN: Exports boost Spanish sparkling wine
The Spanish sparkling wine sector has reported an estimated turnover of €721.2m (US$627.2m) in 2001, with exports reaching 103.8m bottles. The domestic market saw sales of 97.3m bottles, a 2.4% decrease in comparison with 2000. The sum of domestic sales and exports of Spanish sparkling wine in 2001 totalled 201m bottles, a 2.3% year-on-year increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat