SPAIN: Exports boost Spanish sparkling wine
The Spanish sparkling wine sector has reported an estimated turnover of €721.2m (US$627.2m) in 2001, with exports reaching 103.8m bottles. The domestic market saw sales of 97.3m bottles, a 2.4% decrease in comparison with 2000. The sum of domestic sales and exports of Spanish sparkling wine in 2001 totalled 201m bottles, a 2.3% year-on-year increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport