CHILE: Export increase target for Errazuriz
Errazuriz Family of Wines is looking to up its exports this year. The Chilean wine holding said late last week that it is aiming to increase its exports in 2005 by 11% year-on-year from a total of around 1m boxes of wine last year.
The company, which comprises of the wineries Vina Sena, Vina Caliterra and Vina Errazuriz, also hopes to increase its vineyard area to 1,650 hectares from its present 1,500 hectares.
The company exports around 92% of its production to nearly 60 countries, but is looking for partners with whom to expand further afield, Vina Errazuriz CEO Ricardo Urresti said last week.
Errazuriz currently sends most of its exports to the US, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil and Japan.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire