CHILE: Export increase target for Errazuriz
Errazuriz Family of Wines is looking to up its exports this year. The Chilean wine holding said late last week that it is aiming to increase its exports in 2005 by 11% year-on-year from a total of around 1m boxes of wine last year.
The company, which comprises of the wineries Vina Sena, Vina Caliterra and Vina Errazuriz, also hopes to increase its vineyard area to 1,650 hectares from its present 1,500 hectares.
The company exports around 92% of its production to nearly 60 countries, but is looking for partners with whom to expand further afield, Vina Errazuriz CEO Ricardo Urresti said last week.
Errazuriz currently sends most of its exports to the US, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil and Japan.
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits