US: Executive changes at Millennium
Millennium Import has shuffled its executive pack. The company, which makes Belvedere and Chopin Vodkas, has named Michael Stoner as chief marketing officer for the company's luxury brand portfolio. Millennium has also promoted Michael Thompson from the position of international commercial director to managing director of Millennium Brands Limited.
Prior to joining Millennium, Stoner was senior vice president of marketing resources at Schieffelin & Somerset (S&S), the US luxury wine and spirits company. His appointment is effective March 16th.
Thompson has been a member of the Phillips Beverage Company team since 1996 and has held the positions of central region manager in the US as well as Canadian sales manager.
In a statement, Millennium president and COO Steve Gill said: "This is an exciting time for us. Michael Stoner's track record at S&S is very impressive and Mike Thompson's success growing revenues for our company has been nothing short of stellar.
"Their proven marketing and management skills are going to help us continue to grow and take us to the next level of success," Gill added.
Both men will report to Gill.
Millennium Import is a partnership of Phillips Beverage Company, a family managed business since 1912, and Moet Hennessy of Paris-based Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit