US: Executive appointment at Coors Brewing
Coors Brewing Company has appointed a new chief legal officer and group vice-president.
N. Cornell Boggs III will assume the positions from Thursday (8 December), Molson Coors' US subsidiary said today.
In that role, Boggs will be responsible for legal, government affairs, corporate communications, alcohol responsibility, and water and natural resources for Coors.
"Cornell has enjoyed a distinguished career, and we at Coors are fortunate to be gaining a professional of his calibre," said Frits van Paasschen, Coors' president and chief executive officer.
Boggs joins Coors from Tyco Plastics and Adhesives in Princeton, N.J., where he served as vice-president and general counsel since June 2003. Earlier in his career, he served as associate general counsel with Anheuser-Busch, Americas Regional Counsel for Intel Corporation and assistant general counsel with Monsanto Company.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
Anheuser-Busch has threatened to stop buying rice from Missouri if the state allows genetically modified, drug-making crops to grow within its borders....
Anheuser-Busch has increased its economic interest in China's Tsingtao to 27% upon its conversion of all the remaining convertible bonds in Tsingtao....
Molson Coors has appointed a new chief commercial officer for Molson Canada....
Equity analyst Legg Mason has downgraded its rating of the US brewer Anheuser-Busch from "hold" to "sell" after the company issued a statement saying it expected sales below previous estimates....
The US brewer Anheuser-Busch Cos has reported first quarter 2005 domestic beer volumes below previous expectations....
Molson Coors has appointed a new chief legal officer....
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research