US: Exec promotions at Moët Hennessy USA
Moët Hennessy USA has confirmed two executive changes.
The US arm of the French-based wine and spirits company said earlier this week that Brad Gietter will move to become vice president of the country's Western region encompassing the states of California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii.
Tim Norris, meanwhile, has been promoted to vice president of the Central region and will assume responsibility for the states of Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Missouri and Kansas.
"Both Tim and Brad have excelled in their previous positions, and now will be responsible for managing both sales and marketing/communications for their respective region," said Mark Cornell, president and CEO of Moët Hennessy USA.
"Their considerable experience makes them ideal candidates for these general management positions."
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts