US: Exec promotions at Moët Hennessy USA
Moët Hennessy USA has confirmed two executive changes.
The US arm of the French-based wine and spirits company said earlier this week that Brad Gietter will move to become vice president of the country's Western region encompassing the states of California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii.
Tim Norris, meanwhile, has been promoted to vice president of the Central region and will assume responsibility for the states of Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Missouri and Kansas.
"Both Tim and Brad have excelled in their previous positions, and now will be responsible for managing both sales and marketing/communications for their respective region," said Mark Cornell, president and CEO of Moët Hennessy USA.
"Their considerable experience makes them ideal candidates for these general management positions."
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages