US: Exec promotions at Moët Hennessy USA
Moët Hennessy USA has confirmed two executive changes.
The US arm of the French-based wine and spirits company said earlier this week that Brad Gietter will move to become vice president of the country's Western region encompassing the states of California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii.
Tim Norris, meanwhile, has been promoted to vice president of the Central region and will assume responsibility for the states of Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Missouri and Kansas.
"Both Tim and Brad have excelled in their previous positions, and now will be responsible for managing both sales and marketing/communications for their respective region," said Mark Cornell, president and CEO of Moët Hennessy USA.
"Their considerable experience makes them ideal candidates for these general management positions."
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory