US: Exec changes announced at Charmer Sunbelt Group
The Charmer Sunbelt Group (CSG) has lined up several executive changes in its operations in South Carolina and Pennsylvania.
Kevin Karcher, the current president of Capital Wine & Spirits in Pennsylvania, has been named president and CEO of Ben Arnold Beverage Company in South Carolina, while Bill Tovell, the Ben Arnold's current president, will take on the new role of chairman.
Mark Littles, currently general manager of Empire Merchants' Big Apple Division in Metro New York, replaces Karcher at Capital Wine & Spirits.
The drinks distributor, which is a group of affiliated companies operating in 16 states across the US, said yesterday (17 February) that the three appointments will take effect from the beginning of next month. All three will report in to CSG's executive vice president of sales, Greg Baird.
"These changes reflect CSG's ongoing commitment to succession planning and continuing our mission to be the Distributor of Choice in every market in which we operate," said Baird.
Tovell joined Sunbelt Beverage as a vice president of marketing and from there he moved to Connecticut Distributors where he served as president, before becoming president of Ben Arnold in 2000. Karcher has spent the last 12 years at Capital Wine & Spirits, serving as president since 2005.
Littles, meanwhile, joined CSG in 2007 when Charmer Industries joined with Peerless in metro New York to form Empire Merchants.
US wine and spirit distributor The Charmer Sunbelt Group (CSG) has partnered with CBS Radio to launch a drink awareness media campaign in the country....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends