USA: Exclusive GOT MILK? Memorabilia Up for Bid on eBay September 5-12
What do Elle McPherson, The Backstreet Boys and David Copperfield have in common? They all drink milk with their cookies, and have autographed their GOT MILK? Milk Mustache ads to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of America. The California Milk Processor Board (CMPB), creators of the famed GOT MILK? advertising campaign, today announced plans to conduct a charity sale of exclusive GOT MILK? memorabilia on eBay, the world's largest on-line trading community. GOT MILK? items available for bid include one-of-a-kind celebrity autographed ads, TV commercials never before available to the public, the rare collector GOT MILK? Barbie and out-of-production toys. The bidding frenzy takes place at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat