USA: Exclusive GOT MILK? Memorabilia Up for Bid on eBay September 5-12
What do Elle McPherson, The Backstreet Boys and David Copperfield have in common? They all drink milk with their cookies, and have autographed their GOT MILK? Milk Mustache ads to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of America. The California Milk Processor Board (CMPB), creators of the famed GOT MILK? advertising campaign, today announced plans to conduct a charity sale of exclusive GOT MILK? memorabilia on eBay, the world's largest on-line trading community. GOT MILK? items available for bid include one-of-a-kind celebrity autographed ads, TV commercials never before available to the public, the rare collector GOT MILK? Barbie and out-of-production toys. The bidding frenzy takes place at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review