USA: Exclusive GOT MILK? Memorabilia Up for Bid on eBay September 5-12
What do Elle McPherson, The Backstreet Boys and David Copperfield have in common? They all drink milk with their cookies, and have autographed their GOT MILK? Milk Mustache ads to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of America. The California Milk Processor Board (CMPB), creators of the famed GOT MILK? advertising campaign, today announced plans to conduct a charity sale of exclusive GOT MILK? memorabilia on eBay, the world's largest on-line trading community. GOT MILK? items available for bid include one-of-a-kind celebrity autographed ads, TV commercials never before available to the public, the rare collector GOT MILK? Barbie and out-of-production toys. The bidding frenzy takes place at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research