UK: Ex-Accolade Wines exec joins Quintessential Brands
Quintessential has hired two new executives
Fledgling spirits group Quintessential Brands has further signalled its intent by making two new senior appointments, including a former Accolade Wines executive.
Stephen Loftus, previously global innovation director at Accolade, has joined the London-based group as director of brands, it announced earlier this week. Loftus has also worked for Red Bull and began his career in the mid-1990s at United Distillers, now a Diageo subsidiary.
The other appointment is Patrick O'Reilly, who has joined Quintessential as international business development director. Prior to his appointment, O'Reilly spent six years at UK distributor Cellar Trends.
Both will report to Mike Salmon, the firm's brands and marketing director.
Quintessential, which owns gin producer G&J Distillers, previoulsy known as G&J Greenall, was founded in 2011 by former Gruppo Campari CEO Enzo Visone and investment banker Warren Scott.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Mike Salmon, click here
As we start our annual series of management briefings that focus on environmental sustainability, Ben Cooper looks at the importance of integrating the issue into all aspect of a company's operations ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
In the second part of this month's management briefing, which shines the light on the importance of environmental sustainability in the brewing industry, Ben Cooper considers the impact of stakeholder...
According to the global company website, Red Bull is focusing on the core markets of Western Europe and the US, as well as the growth markets of Brazil, Japan, India and China. The company is also con...
In the third part of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper reviews the environmental sustainability of three of the world's biggest brewers: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg and Diageo....
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
"The Future of the Spirits Market in India to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research. ...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research