UK: Ex-Accolade Wines exec joins Quintessential Brands
Quintessential has hired two new executives
Fledgling spirits group Quintessential Brands has further signalled its intent by making two new senior appointments, including a former Accolade Wines executive.
Stephen Loftus, previously global innovation director at Accolade, has joined the London-based group as director of brands, it announced earlier this week. Loftus has also worked for Red Bull and began his career in the mid-1990s at United Distillers, now a Diageo subsidiary.
The other appointment is Patrick O'Reilly, who has joined Quintessential as international business development director. Prior to his appointment, O'Reilly spent six years at UK distributor Cellar Trends.
Both will report to Mike Salmon, the firm's brands and marketing director.
Quintessential, which owns gin producer G&J Distillers, previoulsy known as G&J Greenall, was founded in 2011 by former Gruppo Campari CEO Enzo Visone and investment banker Warren Scott.
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Mike Salmon, click here
As we start our annual series of management briefings that focus on environmental sustainability, Ben Cooper looks at the importance of integrating the issue into all aspect of a company's operations ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
In the second part of this month's management briefing, which shines the light on the importance of environmental sustainability in the brewing industry, Ben Cooper considers the impact of stakeholder...
"The Future of the Spirits Market in India to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research. ...
In the third part of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper reviews the environmental sustainability of three of the world's biggest brewers: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg and Diageo....
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
While many drinks companies have highlighted Africa as a continent that offers huge potential, the region is not without its well-documented perils and pitfalls. Most notable among these is the logist...
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research