UK: Ex -Seagram man appointed S&N CEO
Europe's leading brewer Scottish & Newcastle has appointed Tony Froggatt, 54, as chief executive to replace current incumbent Brian Stewart from 12th May 2003. Froggatt has wide experience in the global drinks industry with Cinzano, IDV and most recently with Seagram group where he was executive president for Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned