USA: eVineyard Selects CyberSight as Interactive Marketing Partner
CyberSight, a leading Internet professional services firm, announced today that it has been chosen by eVineyard as the Interactive Agency of Record to initiate new customer relationships through online advertising, partnership marketing and promotions. CyberSight's online programs and interactive marketing strategy will be a part of an integrated campaign focused on broadening awareness and strengthening eVineyard's position as a leader in online wine retailing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport