USA: eVineyard Projects Multiple Hits With `3-Fer Madness'
With the launch of "3-Fer Madness," eVineyard is turning on its customers to incredible savings on wines from around the world. The new program from the Web's leading wine retailer, eVineyard.com, gives shoppers the option of choosing three bottles of wine from three price ranges: 3 for $21, 3 for $45 and 3 for $78. The 3 for $21 offer is a one-time introductory bargain that allows customers to save up to 50% off retail prices on their first 3-Fer Madness experience. Wines from the other two categories are at prices 10-20% below retail. "Much of the pleasure in being a wine drinker is sampling new wines and finding great deals on your favorite bottles," said Brett E. Lauter, vice president and chief marketing officer of eVineyard. "With 3-Fer Madness, we're providing our customers with money-saving ways to explore new wine horizons, to buy that bottle they've always coveted, and to stock their cellars with wines they've come to love." Among the 3 for $21 bargains are an Argyle 1992 Nut House Riesling (Oregon) and a M. Trinchero 1998 Chardonnay Founder's Selection (California), rated 90 by Wine Enthusiast. In the 3 for $45 category are a Duckhorn 1998 Sauvignon Blanc (California) and an I Sole e Olena 1998 Chianti Classico (Tuscany). Some of the world's premier appellations and wineries are represented in the 3 for $78 selection, including a Chateau Canuet 1996 Margaux (Bordeaux), a Chateau Fonbadet 1995 Pauillac (Bordeaux) and a Grgich Hills 1997 Chardonnay (California). 3-Fer Madness joins Cellar Specials as another location on the eVineyard site where customers can find discounts every day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research