USA: eVineyard Picked by Top Pubs as Hot Holiday Shopping Site
When this year's round of top picks for online shopping sites hit the newsstands and the Internet, eVineyard®( www.evineyard.com ), the leading online wine retailer, swept the awards. Yahoo Internet Life magazine, in its bonus holiday issue (Winter 2000), called eVineyard ''our favorite'' online wine retailer, ''fulfill(ing) the ideals of wide selection, attractive and friendly site design, great customer service, and rapid delivery of the goods.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban