USA: eVineyard Names Ronn Wiegand, MS, MW, Chief Wine Officer
eVineyard, the Web's leading wine retailer, has named Ronn Wiegand, MS, MW, as vice president, chief wine officer. Wiegand, one of the wine industry's most esteemed experts, is recognized internationally as publisher of Restaurant Wine. Wiegand holds the distinction of being the first person in the world accredited as both master sommelier and master of wine, and remains one of only three to successfully complete both rigorous exams.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD