USA: eVineyard Names Ronn Wiegand, MS, MW, Chief Wine Officer
eVineyard, the Web's leading wine retailer, has named Ronn Wiegand, MS, MW, as vice president, chief wine officer. Wiegand, one of the wine industry's most esteemed experts, is recognized internationally as publisher of Restaurant Wine. Wiegand holds the distinction of being the first person in the world accredited as both master sommelier and master of wine, and remains one of only three to successfully complete both rigorous exams.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits