USA: eVineyard Names Ronn Wiegand, MS, MW, Chief Wine Officer
eVineyard, the Web's leading wine retailer, has named Ronn Wiegand, MS, MW, as vice president, chief wine officer. Wiegand, one of the wine industry's most esteemed experts, is recognized internationally as publisher of Restaurant Wine. Wiegand holds the distinction of being the first person in the world accredited as both master sommelier and master of wine, and remains one of only three to successfully complete both rigorous exams.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence