USA: eVineyard Launches Rare-Wine Private Cellar
Connoisseurs of rare wines can now spend less time searching and more time sipping, with the new Private Cellar at www.eVineyard.com . The Web's leading wine retailer, eVineyard, is offering a selection of hard-to-find wines as an exclusive service for its most loyal customers. eVineyard customers who have made two purchases in the previous 30 days or bought 12 bottles in the previous 60 days are given the "key" to the Private Cellar. There they will find a continually growing wine lover's treasure trove of highly collectible bottles. To make them available to as many Private Cellar shoppers as possible, these wines are sold in limited quantities. All registered eVineyard shoppers are welcome to view the Private Cellar. "We could think of no better way to thank our highly valued customers than by giving them access to some of the most coveted wines in the world," said Brett Lauter, vice president and chief marketing officer of eVineyard. "Our relationships with dozens of distributors and hundreds wineries around the globe allow us to offer the kind of extraordinary wines that are very difficult to find in wine shops." Among the most exceptional offerings currently available in the eVineyard Private Cellar is a Cardinale three-bottle vertical case (1991-1993). Two of these Cabernet-blend vintages were rated a perfect 100 by the Wine Enthusiast. Other rare wine offerings include a 1996 Louis Martini "Gnarly Vine" Monte Rosso Vineyard Zinfandel; numerous French Champagnes, from Krug to Pol Roger and Taittinger; several Portuguese ports, including a 1997 Dow's Vintage Port; and unusual Tuscan wines, including a 1996 Antinori Solaia and a 1997 Isole e Olena Cepparello.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends