USA: eVineyard Launches New and Improved Website
eVineyard, the leading online wine retailer, today relaunched its website to deliver superior navigation, expanded content and enhanced personalization. To celebrate the new site, eVineyard is offering its customers a 10 percent discount on bubbly through September 30. "When we launched eVineyard in May 1999, our goal was to be the most customer-friendly and broadly accessible online resource for wine, wine accessories and wine information," said Brett E.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director