USA: eVineyard Launches 'Cellar Specials'
Finding great wine deals on the Web just got a lot easier with the launch of eVineyard's Cellar Specials, offering excellent values on a wide variety of wines every day. "This new feature gives e-shoppers instant access to the terrific wine buys we find on a regular basis," said Brett Lauter, vice president and chief marketing officer of eVineyard, the Web's preeminent wine e-tailer. "It will provide our customers with a continuous and revolving selection of hundreds of discounted wines from around the world." Cellar Specials are wines that are available for a limited time at prices from 10 to 30 percent off the regular eVineyard price. There is no limit to the number of bottles purchased per customer, while inventories last. "This is a great opportunity for wine drinkers of all levels of experience to get bargains on their favorite bottles, try something completely new or find an impressive gift at an affordable price," said Lauter. This ongoing segment of the eVineyard website will be prominently displayed on the home page. Customers can get an overview of the types and amounts of wines on special in the All Cellar Specials list, which leads to links for all of the specials. In the Featured Wines section, a half-dozen highly recommended wines are highlighted in detail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research