USA: eVineyard Launches 'Cellar Specials'
Finding great wine deals on the Web just got a lot easier with the launch of eVineyard's Cellar Specials, offering excellent values on a wide variety of wines every day. "This new feature gives e-shoppers instant access to the terrific wine buys we find on a regular basis," said Brett Lauter, vice president and chief marketing officer of eVineyard, the Web's preeminent wine e-tailer. "It will provide our customers with a continuous and revolving selection of hundreds of discounted wines from around the world." Cellar Specials are wines that are available for a limited time at prices from 10 to 30 percent off the regular eVineyard price. There is no limit to the number of bottles purchased per customer, while inventories last. "This is a great opportunity for wine drinkers of all levels of experience to get bargains on their favorite bottles, try something completely new or find an impressive gift at an affordable price," said Lauter. This ongoing segment of the eVineyard website will be prominently displayed on the home page. Customers can get an overview of the types and amounts of wines on special in the All Cellar Specials list, which leads to links for all of the specials. In the Featured Wines section, a half-dozen highly recommended wines are highlighted in detail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US