USA: eVineyard Launches 'Cellar Specials'
"This new feature gives e-shoppers instant access to the terrific wine buys we find on a regular basis," said Brett Lauter, vice president and chief marketing officer of eVineyard, the Web's preeminent wine e-tailer. "It will provide our customers with a continuous and revolving selection of hundreds of discounted wines from around the world."
Cellar Specials are wines that are available for a limited time at prices from 10 to 30 percent off the regular eVineyard price. There is no limit to the number of bottles purchased per customer, while inventories last. "This is a great opportunity for wine drinkers of all levels of experience to get bargains on their favorite bottles, try something completely new or find an impressive gift at an affordable price," said Lauter.
This ongoing segment of the eVineyard website will be prominently displayed on the home page. Customers can get an overview of the types and amounts of wines on special in the All Cellar Specials list, which leads to links for all of the specials. In the Featured Wines section, a half-dozen highly recommended wines are highlighted in detail.
eVineyard offers exceptional online features and customer service, including a wine club, special occasion offerings and suggestions, tasting party tips, free shipping with purchases over $25 and a Live Talk Chat Room allowing shoppers to communicate one-on-one with an eVineyard wine expert. eVineyard has established exclusive relationships with NBC Internet, Inc. (NBCi) and Salon.com, making it the only recognized online wine retailer at both sites. In addition, eVineyard is the anchor tenant at Snap.com's Wine Shop and Wine Resource Center.
As the only multi-state licensed retailer, eVineyard currently serves wine buyers in 23 states, accounting for more than 63% of the United States market for off-premise premium wine sales. With the imminent opening of five additional logistics centers, eVineyard will establish a physical presence in each of the country's top 10 wine markets, reaching 75% of the market and serving 28 states.
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Brown-Forman launches brand nutrition website
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends