USA: eVineyard Gains Financing, Strategic Comarketing Partnership With Harry and David
eVineyard ( www.eVineyard.com ) has entered into a strategic comarketing partnership with Harry and David, the prestigious food gift company owned by Bear Creek Corporation and a principal investor in the leading online wine retailer's recent funding round. In the arrangement, Bill Williams, president and CEO of Bear Creek, has been appointed to the eVineyard board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director