USA: eVineyard Expands to Reach 70% of U.S. Wine Market
eVineyard president and CEO Larry Gerhard today announced the online wine retailer's expansion into Massachusetts and Virginia. This week's opening of new logistic centers in Avon, Massachusetts, and Richmond, Virginia bring the number of states served by the licensed retailer to 25. Already the front runner in the space, the new markets solidify eVineyard's leadership position in wine e-tailing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down