USA: eVineyard Expands to New Jersey and North Carolina
"Expanding into these new markets further strengthens eVineyard's position as the front runner in the online sales of premium wine," said eVineyard president and CEO Larry Gerhard. "With the addition of North Carolina and New Jersey, eVineyard has reached the major milestone of serving all of the nation's top ten wine markets."
"I'm very excited about our opportunity to provide North Carolinians with a new option for purchasing premium wines," said John Pascavage, eVineyard's North Carolina general manager. "eVineyard will bring wine consumers not only the appeal of convenience and selection, but also great offers such as our 3-fer program, case and half-case discounts and free shipping with purchases over $25."
"Our customer service department has received many calls from New Jersey residents who have enjoyed visiting our website and were eager to have the opportunity to buy our wines," said New Jersey general manager Alex Zeppos. "With the opening of our Maplewood logistic center, they should be very excited to see the vast selection of wines now available to them online."
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK