USA: eVine.com The Wine Industry's Online Source for Wine and Grape Production Supplies
eVine.com of St. Helena announced today that the e-commerce site will be fully operational on June 30, 2000. The debut of the company's Web site will be showcased at the ASEV Annual meeting in Seattle on June 21 and 22. eVine is the premier business-to-business e-commerce site for the wine and grape industry, providing an online marketplace where buyers and suppliers can connect and transact.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute