UK: Evian Volvic set to launch a premium, special edition bottle for 2001
Building on the success of the Evian Millennium bottle, Evian Volvic (UK & Ireland) Ltd is to launch its limited edition Evian Gold bottle across Europe, in the middle of October.The Evian Millennium bottle, was listed at Harrods, the Savoy and the Ritz. In its footsteps of modern design, Evian Gold is a raindrop shaped bottle, is themed with a fashionable golden top, and a transparent glass body.Senior brand manager at Evian, Darren Thomas said: "The stylish bottle features this seasons most fashionable colour, gold, and will look well placed in any store or on any table."Targeting socially active adults, Evian Gold will retail at £2.49, for a 1-litre bottle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban