UK: Evian Volvic set to launch a premium, special edition bottle for 2001
Building on the success of the Evian Millennium bottle, Evian Volvic (UK & Ireland) Ltd is to launch its limited edition Evian Gold bottle across Europe, in the middle of October.The Evian Millennium bottle, was listed at Harrods, the Savoy and the Ritz. In its footsteps of modern design, Evian Gold is a raindrop shaped bottle, is themed with a fashionable golden top, and a transparent glass body.Senior brand manager at Evian, Darren Thomas said: "The stylish bottle features this seasons most fashionable colour, gold, and will look well placed in any store or on any table."Targeting socially active adults, Evian Gold will retail at £2.49, for a 1-litre bottle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits