UK: Evian Volvic set to launch a premium, special edition bottle for 2001
Building on the success of the Evian Millennium bottle, Evian Volvic (UK & Ireland) Ltd is to launch its limited edition Evian Gold bottle across Europe, in the middle of October.The Evian Millennium bottle, was listed at Harrods, the Savoy and the Ritz. In its footsteps of modern design, Evian Gold is a raindrop shaped bottle, is themed with a fashionable golden top, and a transparent glass body.Senior brand manager at Evian, Darren Thomas said: "The stylish bottle features this seasons most fashionable colour, gold, and will look well placed in any store or on any table."Targeting socially active adults, Evian Gold will retail at £2.49, for a 1-litre bottle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit