UK: Evian Volvic set to launch a premium, special edition bottle for 2001
Building on the success of the Evian Millennium bottle, Evian Volvic (UK & Ireland) Ltd is to launch its limited edition Evian Gold bottle across Europe, in the middle of October.The Evian Millennium bottle, was listed at Harrods, the Savoy and the Ritz. In its footsteps of modern design, Evian Gold is a raindrop shaped bottle, is themed with a fashionable golden top, and a transparent glass body.Senior brand manager at Evian, Darren Thomas said: "The stylish bottle features this seasons most fashionable colour, gold, and will look well placed in any store or on any table."Targeting socially active adults, Evian Gold will retail at £2.49, for a 1-litre bottle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1