INDIA: Evian spring water spray is launched in Delhi
Mumbai based House of Baccarose, which markets Burberry's and Nina Ricci cosmetic and perfume brands, will this month start distribution of Danone International Brands Paris' latest product, Evian Brumisateur.Evian Brumisateur, a spring water body spray has already been on the Indian market for three months. Danone, which also produces the premium bottled-water Evian, is targeting the top end of the market and also plans extensive product demonstrations, education programmes and Brumisateur sampling.Area manager, Danone International Brands, Paris said: "The product has medical attributes as well, and we are asking aestheticians, skin care specialists and dermatologists to speak about it."The product has been in the world market for the past 20 years, for India the concept of water as a cosmetic is very novel, therefore, we have to build up some sort of awareness," he added.Danone is also planning to launch its international sparkling water brand Ferarelle in India soon.Evian Brumisateur is available in three sizes and is priced between Rs225 and Rs 425.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea