US: Evian official sponsor of US Tennis Open
Evian Natural Spring Water has announced it is to be the official sponsor of the Olympus US Open Series in a deal that will span five years.
The brand, which has been official sponsor of three out of the four Grand Slam tournaments, has also extended its endorsement deal with tennis star James Blake, marking its third year of supporting the athlete.
"Our continued investment within the tennis industry attests to Evian's commitment to the sport and to tennis fans everywhere," said Jeff Caswell, vice president of marketing for Evian North America. "We're particularly excited about the multitude of opportunities the expanded Olympus US Open Series sponsorship provides us to interact with our customers and further extend the brand."
As part of the new deal, Evian will sponsor all of the Olympus US Open Series tournaments held in the US, including the Countrywide Classic, Pilot Pen Tennis, Indianapolis Tennis Championships, Bank of the West Classic, Legg Mason Tennis Classic, East West Bank Classic and the Western & Southern Financial Group Masters.
The three leading bottled water brands in the UK launched the Natural Hydration Council (NHC) earlier this month. The organisation says it is not a lobby group but aims to research and promote the env...
With a young population and increasing demand for a wider variety of soft drinks, the Middle East represents a strong growth opportunity for soft drinks producers, both international and local. Simon ...
In spite of pressure from campaigners over the environmental impact of rising bottled water sales, per capita consumption continues to rise in the UK. And, writes Annette Farr, the recent mains water ...
Top bottled water companies Nestlé Waters, Danone and Highland Spring, have launched a new industry lobbying association to jointly promote their sector....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018