UK/THAILAND: Everton FC extends deal with ThaiBev's Chang beer
ThaiBev signs Everton contract for Chang beer
Everton Football Club has signed a three-year extension to a shirt sponsorship deal with Thai Public Beverage Corp's Chang beer.
The deal, which runs until 2014, is reportedly worth around GBP12m (US$18.7m) in total. ThaiBev's Chang beer has sponsored Everton, which plays in England's Premier League, since 2004.
ThaiBev has been working to expand sales of Chang beyond Thailand. Strong consumer demand for Chang beer in the US, UK and across Asia helped ThaiBev to report beer sales up by 71% to THB7.8bn for the third quarter of 2010, the group said earlier this month.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review