AUSTRALIA: Evans & Tate unveils A$3.6m play for Oakridge
Australian winemaker Evans & Tate has offered A$3.6m (US$1.86m) in cash plus options to acquire the Yarra Valley wine producer Oakridge Vineyards. It has been known for some time that the Western Australian Evans & Tate has been looking to expand. The company is working towards controlling 610 hectares of vines, with a five year aim of producing between 200,000 and 500,000 cases of wine annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Indian state moves towards alcohol ban