AUSTRALIA: Evans & Tate unveils A$3.6m play for Oakridge
Australian winemaker Evans & Tate has offered A$3.6m (US$1.86m) in cash plus options to acquire the Yarra Valley wine producer Oakridge Vineyards. It has been known for some time that the Western Australian Evans & Tate has been looking to expand. The company is working towards controlling 610 hectares of vines, with a five year aim of producing between 200,000 and 500,000 cases of wine annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign