AUS/US: Evans & Tate takes more time to mull Yarraman bid
The Evans & Tate board of directors has opted to take more time to mull over a takeover bid from US-listed Australian wine group Yarraman Winery. Evans & Tate's board met on Boxing Day (26 December) to look at Yarraman's offer, which values the West Australia-based wine group at around A$131m (US$103.3m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push