AUSTRALIA: EVANS & Tate lease vineyard
Australian Wine Holdings Ltd is to lease its Bridgeland vineyard in Margaret River in Western Australia to Evans & Tate Ltd. Evans & Tate, which is based in the Margaret River, will lease the vineyard for at least 10 years with two five year options for renewal. Established in 1999, Bridgeland is expected to reach full maturity in 2007, allowing for come blocks of Cabernet Sauvignon to be grafted to chardonnay at Evans & Tate's request.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range