AUSTRALIA: EVANS & Tate lease vineyard
Australian Wine Holdings Ltd is to lease its Bridgeland vineyard in Margaret River in Western Australia to Evans & Tate Ltd. Evans & Tate, which is based in the Margaret River, will lease the vineyard for at least 10 years with two five year options for renewal. Established in 1999, Bridgeland is expected to reach full maturity in 2007, allowing for come blocks of Cabernet Sauvignon to be grafted to chardonnay at Evans & Tate's request.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil