AUSTRALIA: Evans & Tate announces executive changes
Steve Warne, currently chief winemaker at its Margaret River operations, will head up the group winemaking and operational functions for the merged company's sites in Western Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.
Meanwhile, Richard Rowe has been named as chief winemaker for the Margaret River winery. Peter Konzewitsch, currently chief financial officer, has been appointed general manager of commercial operations and administration, while Japser Sentow joins the company as the group's new chief financial officer.
Companies: Evans & Tate Wine Group
Australian wine company Evans & Tate has suffered acutely as grape oversupply and weak exports have combined to hit the Australian wine industry hard. David Robertson reports on the company's woes and...
Evans & Tate has put its Oakridge winery up for sale as part of its plan to focus on its premium wine business....
Evans & Tate risks having to immediately repay A$20m (US$14.7m) to convertible noteholders....
Ailing Australian wine producer Evans & Tate has axed 20 jobs as part of a round of cost cuts it hopes will revive the business....
Evans & Tate has completed the sale of its bulk wine inventory but said it would work with consultants 333 Performance Management for a further three months in a bid to turn around the business....
Evans & Tate has appointed a new chief executive officer....
Evans & Tate may be investigated by the Australian authorities, according to local press reports....
The troubles of Australian winemaker Evans & Tate are increasing, with news today (16 August) that the company now expects to make write-downs of not less than A$16.5m for the 2004/05 financial year....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range