AUSTRALIA: Evans & Tate announces executive changes
Steve Warne, currently chief winemaker at its Margaret River operations, will head up the group winemaking and operational functions for the merged company's sites in Western Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.
Meanwhile, Richard Rowe has been named as chief winemaker for the Margaret River winery. Peter Konzewitsch, currently chief financial officer, has been appointed general manager of commercial operations and administration, while Japser Sentow joins the company as the group's new chief financial officer.
Companies: Evans & Tate Wine Group
Australian wine company Evans & Tate has suffered acutely as grape oversupply and weak exports have combined to hit the Australian wine industry hard. David Robertson reports on the company's woes and...
Evans & Tate has put its Oakridge winery up for sale as part of its plan to focus on its premium wine business....
Evans & Tate risks having to immediately repay A$20m (US$14.7m) to convertible noteholders....
Ailing Australian wine producer Evans & Tate has axed 20 jobs as part of a round of cost cuts it hopes will revive the business....
Evans & Tate has completed the sale of its bulk wine inventory but said it would work with consultants 333 Performance Management for a further three months in a bid to turn around the business....
Evans & Tate has appointed a new chief executive officer....
Evans & Tate may be investigated by the Australian authorities, according to local press reports....
The troubles of Australian winemaker Evans & Tate are increasing, with news today (16 August) that the company now expects to make write-downs of not less than A$16.5m for the 2004/05 financial year....
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends