AUSTRALIA: Evans & Tate and Cranswick announce merger
The consolidation in the Australian wine industry has continued with the announcement of the merger of Evans & Tate Ltd and Cranswick Premium Wines Ltd to form Australia's eighth largest wine concern. The two companies are considered a good fit, with Evans & Tate's domestic strengths being complemented by Cranswick's international presence, notably in the UK, where its Barramundi brand is a major force, and Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down