SOUTH AFRICA: EU/South African wine deal ratified
The EU-South Africa Wine & Spirits Agreement was today ratified under the oaks in front of the historic Nederburg Manor House in Paarl. An EU delegation, led by the director general for Agriculture, Mr Silvio Rodriguez and South Africa's director general for the Department of Trade and Industry, Dr Alistair Ruiters and his Agricultural counterpart Bongiwe Njobe, signed the agreement, which was part of broader trade agreement between the two groups.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea