RESEARCH: European sports nutrition market set to boom
The European Sports Nutrition market is expected to grow 7.5% a year over the next seven year from US$500m in 2002 to reach US$876.52m by 2009. According to research released today from Frost & Sullivan, the European market currently represents 60% of the value of the market in the US, but its population is two and a half times the size of the US. "The potential for further expansion with in Europe is substantial," the report said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign