BELGIUM: European Federation of Bottled Waters elects president
The European Federation of Bottled Waters (EFBW) has confirmed the re-election of its current president.
The Brussels-based trade association said late yesterday (10 July) that Hubert Genieys, the senior VP of corporate communications and sponsoring at Nestlé Waters, will continue in the role for a further two years. The appointment marks Genieys' second term in the position.
His appointment was confirmed at the federation's AGM late last month in Berlin. Other members of the executive committee include Ettore Fortuna, president of Mineracqua, Marc du Bois, CEO of Spadel, and Francisco Vallejo, president of ANEABE.
Genieys joined Perrier in 1992 and has worked for Nestlé's waters division, based in France, since 2009.
The EFBW represents around 600 producers of bottled water across Europe.
To read the organisation's official announcement, click here.
The third in our five-part review of 2012 sees Ben Cooper consider how the last 12 months have treated the bottled water category....
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends