BELGIUM: European Federation of Bottled Waters elects president
The European Federation of Bottled Waters (EFBW) has confirmed the re-election of its current president.
The Brussels-based trade association said late yesterday (10 July) that Hubert Genieys, the senior VP of corporate communications and sponsoring at Nestlé Waters, will continue in the role for a further two years. The appointment marks Genieys' second term in the position.
His appointment was confirmed at the federation's AGM late last month in Berlin. Other members of the executive committee include Ettore Fortuna, president of Mineracqua, Marc du Bois, CEO of Spadel, and Francisco Vallejo, president of ANEABE.
Genieys joined Perrier in 1992 and has worked for Nestlé's waters division, based in France, since 2009.
The EFBW represents around 600 producers of bottled water across Europe.
To read the organisation's official announcement, click here.
The third in our five-part review of 2012 sees Ben Cooper consider how the last 12 months have treated the bottled water category....
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages