EUROPE: European Commission clears Nestlé, Coke iced-tea tie
The European Commission formally approved reforms to a joint venture linking the Coca-Cola Co. and Nestlé SA on Thursday that will allow the alliance to expand its production and distribution in the growing iced-tea sector. The expanded alliance between Nestlé and Coke, announced in January, allows the new company, Beverage Partners Worldwide or BPW (formerly the Coca-Cola Nestlé Refreshment Company), to increase its operations from 24 to 40 countries as well as adding new products to its distribution network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban