EUROPE: European Commission clears Nestlé, Coke iced-tea tie
The European Commission formally approved reforms to a joint venture linking the Coca-Cola Co. and Nestlé SA on Thursday that will allow the alliance to expand its production and distribution in the growing iced-tea sector. The expanded alliance between Nestlé and Coke, announced in January, allows the new company, Beverage Partners Worldwide or BPW (formerly the Coca-Cola Nestlé Refreshment Company), to increase its operations from 24 to 40 countries as well as adding new products to its distribution network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO