EUROPE: EU wine allocations
The European Commission today announced the allocation of 537m euros (US$459m) for the restructuring and conversion of vineyards in the eight wine-producing EU member countries. Some 115m euros of the total represents a re-allocation of cash not already spent in the current 2000-2001 marketing year, the remaining 422m euros relates to 2001-2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select