EUROPE: EU vineyard area 2007-2010 - Stats
France, Italy and Spain have joined forces to warn about the dangers of a wine glut in the European Union if vine planting restrictions are relaxed. Here, just-drinks brings you data on how the EU vineyard area has evolved since 2007.
See below for an at-a-glance bar chart and, further down, for a more detailed chart. Data is supplied by the International Organisation for Vine and Wine. Figures are in hectares.
To operate the visual below, you will need Java installed on your computer. If you have this, or after you have installed it, click once anywhere inside the box below. Hover the cursor over the bubbles to see precise figures. To look at different years, select the year in the text box bottom left.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research