NETHERLANDS: EU okays Heineken venture with German brewer
Heineken is active throughout the 15 EU countries in the brewing and
distribution of beer and other beverages. The main brands of Bayerische
BrauHolding are Paulaner and Kulmbacher, which are not widely sold outside Germany.
Heineken is taking a financial participation in a new joint company Brau Holding International but will not contribute any business assets.
The Commission said there was some limited overlap of activities in Italy, in the hotel, restaurants and café sector, but in view of competition in that market, "the combined position does not pose concerns."
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
ING has raised its target for Heineken's share price after analysing the brewer's options to save costs....
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits