AUS: E&T signs supply deal with Foster’s
Evans & Tate has entered into a Heads of Agreement with Foster's Wine Estates Ltd to provide contract processing services.
The agreement provides for Evans & Tate to supply and process a minimum of 4,500 tonnes of south-eastern Australian grapes to Foster's for an initial term of five years. These new contracted volumes are in addition to current supply agreements with Foster's. From next year's vintage, the company will also process a minimum of 13,500 tonnes of grapes for Foster's.
In a statement to the Australian Stock Exchange today (30 September), Evans & Tate's chairman, John Hopkins, said: "This Heads of Agreement with Foster's represents a major expansion of our relationship with the World's leading premium wine company.
"This expands our contract processing operations significantly and allows us to fully utilise the Grffith (New South Wales) winery facilities to maximise revenue."
A revised assessment by Southcorp's independent expert has valued the company's shares closer to the bid value offered by Foster's Group....
Australian liquor giant Foster's bid for winemaker Southcorp is gathering momentum....
As one takeover story trundles on, another one has just moved up a gear....
The chief executive of Foster's believes the global premium wine industry is on the upturn....
Foster's Group Ltd is expected to announce that it is lifting its offer for fellow Australian Southcorp, transforming three months of corporate hostility into a friendly takeover....
Shares in Southcorp and Foster's have been halted from trading, pending an announcement....
Southcorp's share price has dropped below the offer price made by Foster's for the first time today (18 April)....
Foster's Group is considering upping its bid for Southcorp prior to extending its offer once again....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Beam Suntory to invest US$1bn in Bourbon
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends