UK: E&T signs new distribution deal in UK
Following its recent acquisition of Cranswick Premium Wines, the Australian winemaker Evans and Tate said today that it would be change its distribution arrangements in the UK market. As part of the Cranswick buy, E&T acquired a controlling interest in Australian Wineries, a UK wine distributor. And as a consequence Evans & Tate has decided to change the distribution arrangements for its brands in the UK, currently being handled by HWCG.With effect from 1st June 2003 distribution is to be handled by Australian Wineries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites