UK: E&T signs new distribution deal in UK
Following its recent acquisition of Cranswick Premium Wines, the Australian winemaker Evans and Tate said today that it would be change its distribution arrangements in the UK market. As part of the Cranswick buy, E&T acquired a controlling interest in Australian Wineries, a UK wine distributor. And as a consequence Evans & Tate has decided to change the distribution arrangements for its brands in the UK, currently being handled by HWCG.With effect from 1st June 2003 distribution is to be handled by Australian Wineries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets