UK: E&T signs new distribution deal in UK
Following its recent acquisition of Cranswick Premium Wines, the Australian winemaker Evans and Tate said today that it would be change its distribution arrangements in the UK market. As part of the Cranswick buy, E&T acquired a controlling interest in Australian Wineries, a UK wine distributor. And as a consequence Evans & Tate has decided to change the distribution arrangements for its brands in the UK, currently being handled by HWCG.With effect from 1st June 2003 distribution is to be handled by Australian Wineries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1