UK: Essential Health Products unveils Qcumber redesign
Qcumber's new 33cl bottle
Essential Health Products has revamped its Qcumber sparkling beverage, introducing a 33cl glass bottle.
The redesign comes just one year since Qcumber was launched in the UK and aims to “maximise the brand’s potential”, Essential Health said today (1 July). “It’s been a wonderful year for Qcumber and we’re really pleased to be making these developments,” Qcumber founder Graham Carr-Smith said.
The 33cl bottle will be made from clear glass, while the existing 75cl bottle will also change to clear glass. “Minor enhancements to the all-natural formulation will give Qcumber an improved taste,” Essential Health added. The 33cl bottle, which launches this month, will sell for GBP1.60 (US$2.43).
Qcumber is made from cucumber essence and sparkling water.
In January, figures showed that cucumber was one of the flavours driving cocktail growth in the US last year.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends