UK: Essential Health Products unveils Qcumber redesign
Qcumber's new 33cl bottle
Essential Health Products has revamped its Qcumber sparkling beverage, introducing a 33cl glass bottle.
The redesign comes just one year since Qcumber was launched in the UK and aims to “maximise the brand’s potential”, Essential Health said today (1 July). “It’s been a wonderful year for Qcumber and we’re really pleased to be making these developments,” Qcumber founder Graham Carr-Smith said.
The 33cl bottle will be made from clear glass, while the existing 75cl bottle will also change to clear glass. “Minor enhancements to the all-natural formulation will give Qcumber an improved taste,” Essential Health added. The 33cl bottle, which launches this month, will sell for GBP1.60 (US$2.43).
Qcumber is made from cucumber essence and sparkling water.
In January, figures showed that cucumber was one of the flavours driving cocktail growth in the US last year.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World