USA: eSkye.com(SM) Continues to Add Beverage Alcohol Industry Insiders to World Class Management Team
eSkye.com(SM), the definitive business-to-business virtual marketplace for the beverage alcohol industry, announced today that it has added another five beverage alcohol industry veterans, representing more than 80 years of combined industry experience, to its sales management team. Joining eSkye.com are: Ted Martin, Regional Sales Director, Western Region; Nancy Berkowitz, Regional Sales Director, Eastern Region; Brad Bickley, Area Manager, South Central Region; Scott Moore, Director of National Accounts; and Carlo Barone, Director of National Accounts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research