USA: eSkye.com(SM) Continues to Add Beverage Alcohol Industry Insiders to World Class Management Team
eSkye.com(SM), the definitive business-to-business virtual marketplace for the beverage alcohol industry, announced today that it has added another five beverage alcohol industry veterans, representing more than 80 years of combined industry experience, to its sales management team. Joining eSkye.com are: Ted Martin, Regional Sales Director, Western Region; Nancy Berkowitz, Regional Sales Director, Eastern Region; Brad Bickley, Area Manager, South Central Region; Scott Moore, Director of National Accounts; and Carlo Barone, Director of National Accounts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World