UK/USA: eSkye.com Acquires pubcentre.com, The U.K.'s First Independent Portal Designed to Benefit Licensed Retail Trade
eSkye.com(TM) ( http://www.eskye.com ), the definitive online global network and solutions provider for the beverage industry, today announced that it had acquired pubcentre.com, the first independent portal designed for the U.K.'s licensed on-premise trade. As part of the acquisition, pubcentre.com founder Will Chadwick has joined eSkye.com as the company's retail channel director for the U.K.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire