Enotria buys Coe Vintners
Enotria and Coe Vintners have joined forces in the UK
UK wine distributor Enotria has acquired wine and spirits distributor Coe Vintners, for an undisclosed sum.
A spokesperson for Enotria told just-drinks that the acquisition, announced late yesterday, does not affect any of the other Coe Group limited companies, which include Mangrove and Barwell & Jones.
Enotria CEO Troy Christensen, who used to head up Accolade Wines, said: "There are many complementary aspects with the Enotria business... We have made significant investments at Enotria over the last year, in warehousing and in people."
Coe Vintners chairman John Coe added: "Both companies enjoy long-standing relationships with their suppliers, and focus on working in partnership to develop their brands and products, targeting the right channels across the UK market."
Both companies will continue to operate separately during the transition period.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago