UK: Enotria appointed agent for Israel wineries
UK wine supplier Enotria has been appointed as agent for Carmel Winery and Yatir Winery with immediate effect.
Carmel Winery recently underwent a programme of renewal, whereby new vineyards were planted in the Upper Galilee and Judean Hills and a new winemaking team was recruited, led by chief winemaker Lior Laxer.
"I am very happy with the association between Carmel and Enotria," said chairman and CEO of Carmel Winery Israel Ivzan. "Enotria is a professional and highly organised company which has the expertise to give our wines the exposure in the UK market that they deserve."
The London International Wine Fair always offers a wide variety of exhibitors, including a healthy representation from less well-known regions. Chris Losh took the opportunity of last month’s fair to ...
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK